Ai.Bi. – Children’s friends selects a/a Project Development Coordinator to be included in its operations Italy. application deadline 05/17/2022
Project Development Coordinator – Italy
Sector: Area Italy
Availability and contract: full-time employee; limited 1 year
Salary level: to be defined by experience
Start date: May 2022
Side? site: Mezzano di S. Giuliano M., if there is the possibility of moving within the national territory
L’Association Ai.Bi. friends of the children Since 1986 it has been operating in Italy and in 33 countries around the world to guarantee every minor the right to be a child. Ai.Bi. is looking for a professional to develop the activities of the Family Service Centers project sugarloaflocally rooted in Italian territory.
Objectives and characteristics of the position:
The character you are looking for:
- agrees and discusses with the management the strategy and guidelines to be adopted in the various operations of the Sugar Loaf, both in terms of presenting new projects, both for the management of ongoing projects and for the cultural struggles to be faced;
- deals with the development and opening of the Sugar Loaf to promote widespread hospitality projects;
- draws up, in agreement with the management, the development strategy of each service center and verifies the sustainability of the proposed activity by drawing up the corresponding budget;
- carries out a monitoring for the opening of the family service centers (contacts with institutions, voluntary organisations, parishes, associations, regional forums, identification of possible headquarters and possible partners…);
- He works with the management on the possible selection of personnel for the Hundred Family Services (if possible, meets the candidates during the opening assignment or at a later date);
- manages / initiates the activities of the Sugar Loaf by supporting the activities of the local staff from a logistical, managerial and strategic point of view;
- maintains relations with the representatives of the other sectors and coordinates the actions which, although they mainly affect Italian territory or move away from it, concern more than one sector;
- Participation as a speaker in national initiatives and conferences;
- agrees with the Communications Director the methods of communication of the various activities promoted by the Sugar Loafs;
- conducts inspection and assessment missions to the Sugar Loaf Mountains as needed.
- Degree in science of international cooperation, economics, political science, educational science or comparable;
- previous several years of experience in the non-profit sector and in particular in the development and implementation of activities in Italy;
- Experience in the field of reception services for foreigners (e.g. CAS) desirable;
- Interest and in-depth knowledge of topics such as childhood, rights, cooperation, emergency and poverty reduction;
- tendency to participate as a speaker in national initiatives and conferences;
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written) and, if necessary, another language;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and natural aptitude for external relations;
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet navigation tools;
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other areas of the organization; Flexibility;
Accuracy, punctuality and willingness to work in a team, as well as the ability to write, analyze and organize your own work according to set deadlines and goals complete the profile.
Request immediate availability.
Thank you in advance for your interest, we inform candidates that for organizational reasons only those who meet the required requirements will be contacted.